The two core questions that guide the work of the Scott Center for Social Entrepreneurship are what matters to you and what are you doing about it? These questions serve as an entry point for people no matter whether you are four years old or ninety-four years old. We believe these questions root people in personal values but also open the imagination to the many different ways people choose to make a difference in the world. We love seeing the varied answers, from immigration to gender equity to laughter to quality education. From the day we launched the Scott Center at Hillbrook School we have been asking children and adults these questions.
You can listen to all episodes of the Scott Center Podcast here!
Episodes of the Hillbrook CTE podcast featuring the Scott Center:
- NAISAC 2018 and Social Impact Design Workshop
- The Hub and Social Entrepreneurship
- Civics: a Pillar of Social Entrepreneurship
- Systems: a Pillar of Social Entrepreneurship
- Finance: a Pillar of Social Entrepreneurship
- Story: a Pillar of Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneur on Campus at Hillbrook: an interview with Grace Wallace Moyd
- NNSP Conference 2019 Recap
- Social Impact Summer Apprenticeship
- Culture of Empathy
- Reach Beyond Week & Hillbrook School's Strategic Vision
- Reach Beyond Week 2018
All CTE podcasts episodes at http://www.hillbrookcte.org/topics/media/social-entrepreneurship
The Scott Center team was featured on A to Z Cooking School's podcast "What Are You Hungry For?" You can listen here.